SalesOutlook takes your privacy very seriously. We provide
clear, easy-to-read information about our privacy commitments and policy. Our
privacy commitments are fundamental to the way we do business every day. These
apply to everyone who has a relationship with SalesOutlook.
· We will
protect your privacy and keep your personal information safe. We use powerful
encryption and other security safeguards to protect customer data.
· We will not sell your personal information to anyone, for any purpose. Period.
· You have choices about how SalesOutlook uses your information for marketing purposes. Customers are in control.
SalesOutlook uses and protects the information we collect about Customers and
Users. All use of SalesOutlook's products and
services, as well as visits to our websites, are subject to this Privacy
The Information We Collect, How We Collect It, And How We
We may collect different types of personal and other
information based on your use of our products and services and our business
relationship with you. Some examples include:
· Contact Information that allows us to communicate with you -- including your name, address, telephone number, email address and specific logins to third party services;
· Billing information related to your financial relationship with us – We use the secure Google checkout so no financial data needs to be sent to us, however, if you wish to be billed outside of the Google checkout then we may need to store financial data.;
· Equipment, Performance, SalesOutlook Website Usage, Viewing and other Technical Information about your use of our network, services, products or websites.
We collect information in three primary ways:
· You give it
to us when you purchase or interact with us about a product or service we offer
· We collect it automatically when you visit our websites or use our products and services;
· We obtain it from other sources, such as from credit agencies.
We may use the information we collect in a variety of ways,
· Provide you with the best customer
· Provide the services you purchase, and to respond to your questions;
· Communicate with you regarding service updates, offers, and promotions;
· Deliver customized content and advertising that may be of interest to you;
· Address network integrity and security issues;
· Investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, violations of our Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policies; and
Online Activity Tracking
· We collect
information about your activity on SalesOutlook websites for
purposes using technologies such as cookies, Flash cookies,
Web beacons, widgets and server log files.
· This tracking is to for our internal marketing tracking.
· We do not
provide Personal Information to non-SalesOutlook companies for the marketing of
their own products and services without your consent.
In Other Circumstances: We may provide Personal Information
to non-SalesOutlook companies or other third parties for purposes such as:
with court orders and other legal process;
· To assist with identity verification, and to prevent fraud and identity theft;
· Enforcing our agreements and property rights; and
· Obtaining payment for our products and services, including the transfer or sale of delinquent accounts to third parties for collection
Anonymous & Aggregate Information
· We collect
some information on an anonymous basis. We also may anonymize the personal
information we collect about you.
· We obtain aggregate data by combining anonymous data that meet certain criteria into groups.
· When we employ non-SalesOutlook companies to anonymize or aggregate data on our behalf, the requirements for sharing Personal Information with non-SalesOutlook companies apply.
· We may share aggregate or anonymous information in various formats with trusted non-SalesOutlook entities, and may work with those entities to do research and provide products and services.
· Our websites
are not designed to attract children under the age of 13.
Safeguarding Your Information: Our Policy on Data Protection
· We do not
sell your Personal Information to anyone for any purpose. Period.
· We maintain information about you in our business records while you are a customer, or until it is no longer needed for business, tax, or legal purposes.
· We have implemented encryption or other appropriate security controls to protect Personal Information when stored or transmitted by SalesOutlook.
· We require non-SalesOutlook companies acting on our behalf to protect any Personal Information they may receive in a manner consistent with this Policy. We do not allow them to use such information for any other purpose.
Customer Privacy Controls and Choices
· You can
review and correct your Personal Information collected by us.
· You can limit certain types of solicitation communications from SalesOutlook, including marketing contacts made via telephone, email and text messaging.
· We will provide you with notice of changes to this policy
SalesOutlook regularly reviews its compliance with this
regarding his or her concerns. We will cooperate with the appropriate
regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve
any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data that cannot be resolved
between SalesOutlook and an individual.
the changes are significant, we will provide a more prominent notice
©2023 SalesOutlook ·